Lewisburg Patriot High School Football
Welcome to the web site for the Lewisburg Patriot Football Booster Club. The purpose of the booster club is to support the Lewisburg football program and to enhance the football experience for our players.
Author: Posted at 08/15/14
Please note that the time for tonights (August 15th) Jamboree game has been changed to 7:00 PM.
August 8th Updates
Author: Posted at 08/08/14
Important reminders and updates.
1. Program ads are due today. Please make sure those are turned in ASAP.
Team Pictures: Team pictures will be taken tomorrow at 6:30 A.M. Players need to be there by 6:15. It is imperative that all players show up, even if you don’t plan on purchasing the pictures. The photos are used for the game program and we want to make sure that everyone is included.
3. Meet the Patriots: We will have our "Meet the Patriots" evening next Thursday, August 14th at 6:00 P.M. This event usually last less than an hour. It is very nice for players and their families. It will be followed by a brief but mandatory booster club meeting.
4. Mandatory Booster Club Meeting: There will be a brief, but mandatory booster club meeting next Thursday evening immediately after Meet the Patriots. We will be holding the meeting in the gym. You can enter through the doors directly behind the football stands. We want everyone to have a chance to see the work that has been done to our facilities over this past spring and summer. So many parents never see what goes on behind the scenes with the team. The locker rooms, meeting/film room and weight room will be opened up so parents and family members can get a good look.
This will be our final meeting for this season. Items to be discussed:
A. Patriot Day
B. Duties for Upcoming games.
C. Player Fees
5. Jamboree: We will be playing at home against Horn lake. The varsity will play two quarters starting at 6:00 P.M. The JV will play two quarters immediately after.
6. Patriot Day: Patriot Day is scheduled for August 23rd. We host a 5K and fun run on that day. As I have stated before, we don’t ask your kids (or you since parents usually end up doing it) to go out and sell discount cards, Boston Butts, etc. This is our only fundraiser for the year and it’s how we raise the majority of our operating money for the season. Full participation of varsity, JV and 9th grade players is expected in the run. They can run, walk or crawl, we just need them to participate.
Author: Posted at 08/06/14
Reminder that Patriot Day is fast approaching. Patriot Day will be held on August 23rd
Also, 2014 documents have been added to the download section. You can download forms for Patriot Day and Program Sponsors.